Total Pageviews

Friday 13 August 2010

A beautiful day


The sun is shining. It is another sun- shiny day. Went to The Cotton Shed and ood and aaad at all the lovely fabrics and kits. Bought couple of pieces of fabric. Signed up for the block of the month quilt Pond House, starting in January. Lynda had her almost finished quilt top so we could see what it will be like. Mmmmm! This one is for me. It is beautiful. So far I have kept very little of my quilts. This one is going to live with me. The pic is of my first attempt at paper piecing. I couldnt understand the concept til I did this block.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    Been checking out your blog, it looks good! The quilt you got in the swap is great, I think it was somewhere on my list too!
    I look forward to learning more about you as time goes on, cheers Jess

    ReplyDelete