Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 August 2016

ALQS 10 and more

Summer Days

 
the back

Dancing in the rain
back
For a few years now I have taken part in A Little Quilt Swap.  Its been going 10years this year and is organised very well by Kate North.  This year I made two little quilts, and one of them, Summer Days, went to Mary whose little quilt was the very first one I received in round 4. I was sooo delighted.  The other went to Barbara,who happily received hers a few days ago. Barbara's had machine appliqued umbrellas and raindrops and I called it dancing in the rain.  This morning I received a package from Ramona with this beautiful little quilt. I just love it.
I am really enjoying this round of ALQS.  It is so good to be able to exchange quilts with such talented ladies from around the world. 

D1 had her birthday in mid July. We always take a photo of her and our two grandchildren. I think this is lovely, though GD has cut her hair since, and looks completely different.
I just added this as I think it is a lovely Clematis which grows in D1's garden.  And now for a completely unrelated little joke. The older I get the more I understand it completely. Blessings, Bx



2 comments:

  1. I love the mini quilts! ANd that last funny photo is GREAT! Thanks for the laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete