Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spring and finishes






Hi everyone, It's spring today. T'was winter yesterday. That's what April is like here. DH and I had lunch outside. It was lovely. However, I had lots to do. Ironing, vacuuming, dusting, it never goes away. I did spend the morning at my machine however, finishing D2's curtains. Then there was yesterday.....well, I finished a little bag for myself. I used some laurel burch dancing horses fabric which I love for its vibrant colours...You want to see....ok then here goes.
Sorry the curtains are sideways. Forgot to turn the pic before uploading.This is a peek at the colours of the fabric in my bag. I found it really difficult to cut this fabric, I wanted to keep it and keep it.The buttons and tabs that give a little shape. Dont look too closely at the stitching. Not happy with it.However, I love the bag

It has a little inside pocket, and a strip of scraps along the centre of the removable base. I didn't waste the tiniest bit.


Then I remembered I hadn't taken a pic of block 2 of my BOM. Pondhouse quilt.


Here it is, out in the Spring sunshine. Block 3 is due any day. Cant wait.


Is it any wonder I have all those household chores to do. Better get going. Luv B.

No comments:

Post a Comment