Total Pageviews

Monday 2 September 2013

DB 4

Not a lot of exciting things happening today.  I will have to get into the habit of taking pics of the things I want to blog about. I did a little helping the family, visiting a sick friend, some cooking and to crown off my day a little sewing. I made one more of these, to ease my conscience and try to keep on track with my aim to finish asap.
I also made a very wobbly looking flight of ducks (it would be an insult to call them geese)
 

I think these will be set aside, and I'll have another try.......practice makes perfect, or nearly so. They seem to be curving to one side.  How do I keep them straight.
It is 10.30pm here, and the temp outside is still 19 degrees. Remarkably mild for September. Long may it continue.......nite nite.

1 comment:

  1. Your ducks are not too bad. There are lots of ways to sew flying geese, maybe goggle it? I quite like to do them with foundation paper piecing. That way they are straight and the points are perfect.
    Sounds like you had a busy day. xx

    ReplyDelete